U.S. stocks traded mostly lower, with the Nasdaq dropping more than 100 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- DICE Therapeutics, Inc. DICE shares surged 53.6% to $37.86 after the company announced topline data from its Phase 1 clinical trial of DC-806. Clinical proof-of-concept in psoriasis patients achieved with a mean percentage reduction in PASI from baseline at 4 weeks of 43.7% in the high dose group.
- ForgeRock, Inc. FORG gained 49.2% to $22.62 after the company announced it will be acquired by Thoma Bravo for $2.3 billion.
- Bright Health Group, Inc. BHG jumped 24.7% to $1.1350.
- Albireo Pharma, Inc. ALBO shares jumped 17.5% to $24.05 after the company announced topline results from the Phase 3 of Bylvay in Alagille syndrome showed highly statistically significant improvement in pruritus primary endpoint.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. AMPX surged 17.3% to $8.79. Amprius Technologies was awarded $1 million Department of Energy funding grant for advanced battery manufacturing.
- Braskem S.A. BAK shares climbed 12.4% to $12.07 following a report suggesting Apollo has made a new offer for the company.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. NLY gained 8% to $16.33.
- Douglas Elliman Inc. DOUG surged 8% to $4.33.
- Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. CPAC shares rose 7.2% to $4.88.
- Arbe Robotics Ltd. ARBE gained 7% to $6.10.
- Amgen Inc. AMGN surged 6.7% to $247.62 after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight and raised its price target from $257 to $279.
- e.l.f. Beauty, Inc. ELF rose 6.2% to $39.81. Piper Sandler upgraded e.l.f. Beauty from Neutral to Overweight and raised the price target from $35 to $46.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.