- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target on Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. MNMD from $10 to $5. HC Wainwright & Co. analyst Patrick Trucchio maintained the stock with a Buy rating. Mind Medicine shares rose 2.3% to $0.7164 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James raised Public Storage PSA price target from $365 to $380. Raymond James analyst Jonathan Hughes, however, downgraded the stock from Strong Buy to Outperform. Public Storage shares fell 0.4% to $354.00 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities cut Simon Property Group, Inc. SPG price target from $130 to $125. However, Truist Securities analyst Ki Bin Kim maintained a Hold rating on the stock. Simon Property shares rose 0.5% to $113.80 in pre-market trading.
- Needham raised Navitas Semiconductor Corporation NVTS price target from $6 to $8. Needham analyst Quinn Bolton maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Navitas Semiconductor shares rose 3.6% to $6.38 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan lowered Rackspace Technology, Inc. RXT price target from $7 to $5. JP Morgan analyst Tien-Tsin Huang also downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underweight. Rackspace Technology fell 3.3% to $5.63 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital cut Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. PK price target from $21 to $18. BMO Capital analyst Ari Klein also downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform. Park Hotels shares fell 0.9% to close at $15.90 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.