- BMO Capital raised the price target on Visa Inc. V from $254 to $257. However, BMO Capital analyst James Fotheringham maintained the stock with an Outperform. Visa shares fell 0.7% to $209.01 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cut ServiceNow, Inc. NOW price target from $600 to $550. However, Piper Sandler analyst Rob Owens maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. ServiceNow shares fell 6.7% to $418.75 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup raised Rockwell Automation, Inc. ROK price target from $259 to $274. However, Citigroup analyst Andrew Kaplowitz maintained the stock with a Buy. Rockwell Automation shares fell 1.2% to $237.51 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs reduced Meta Platforms, Inc. META price target from $290 to $255. However, Goldman Sachs analyst Eric Sheridan maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Meta shares fell 4.5% to $161.90 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer raised Humana Inc. HUM price target from $510 to $520. However, Oppenheimer analyst Michael Wiederhorn maintained the stock with an Outperform. Humana shares fell 0.7% to $475.08 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered QUALCOMM Incorporated QCOM price target from $222 to $190. However, Raymond James analyst Melissa Fairbanks maintained a Strong Buy rating on the stock. QUALCOMM shares fell 3.7% to $147.80 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.