- BofA upgraded four industrial sector companies.
- Analyst Ken Hoexter upgraded XPO Logistics Inc (NYSE: XPO) to Buy from Neutral and raised the price target to $96 (an upside of 32%) from $70.
- The analyst shifted his valuation to a sum-of-the-parts from a P/E basis, citing the company's proposed break-up and asset spins.
- Related: Read How Analysts Reacted To XPO Logistics' Transformation Plan
- BofA analyst Chase Mulvehill upgraded Chart Industries Inc GTLS to Buy from Neutral.
- BofA analyst Ronald Epstein upgraded Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp BAH to Neutral from Underperform and raised the price target to $90 (an upside of 6.7%), from $80.
- Analyst Ronald Epstein also upgraded Parsons Corp PSN to Neutral from Underperform with a price target of $39 (an upside of 5.4%).
- Price Action: XPO shares are trading higher by 0.66% at $72.87, GTLS higher by 0.10% at $170.05, BAH higher by 0.68% at $84.39, and PSN higher by 1.23% at $37.01 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.