- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. TRVI rose 32.5% to $1.59 in pre-market trading after the company filed Friday to withdraw its offering of shares.
- Nutriband Inc. NTRB shares rose 12.1% to $7.51 in pre-market trading after dropping over 14% on Friday.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc AVDL rose 10% to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Liquidia Corporation LQDA rose 9.9% to $3.00 in pre-market trading after the company received favorable ruling in Inter Partes Review against United Therapeutics patent.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR shares rose 7.7% to $1.11 in pre-market trading.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 7.6% to $1.84 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Friday.
- Yumanity Therapeutics, Inc. YMTX rose 6.9% to $9.80 in pre-market trading.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS rose 6.7% to $2.56 in pre-market trading.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO rose 6.3% to $1.18 in pre-market trading after declining over 3% on Friday.
- AIkido Pharma Inc. AIKI shares rose 5.6% to $0.9185 in pre-market trading. HC Wainwright & Co. initiated coverage on AIkido Pharma with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $2.
- Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. MTNB rose 4.7% to $1.11 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Cellectis S.A. CLLS fell 6% to $8.57 in pre-market trading after tumbling 24% on Friday. Baird downgraded Cellectis from Outperform to Neutral and lowered the price target from $39 to $10.
- Valneva SE VALN fell 5.2% to $27.89 in pre-market trading after gaining around 3% on Friday.
- Romeo Power, Inc. RMO fell 4.5% to $4.43 in pre-market trading. Romeo Power recentlu leased a new Class A, state-of-the-art headquarters and manufacturing facility in Cypress, California.
- Aditxt, Inc. ADTX shares fell 4% to $1.70 in pre-market trading. Aditxt recently agreed to acquire AiPharma Global Holdings LLC, focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing antiviral therapies.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.