- Payment processing solutions provider Shift4 Payments Inc FOUR has announced that it will be the preferred payments provider for BetMGM, a leading online gaming and sports betting platform owned by MGM Resorts International MGM and Entain Plc GMVHF.
- Shift4 will power online gaming and sports betting transactions through BetMGM’s website and mobile application, using the end-to-end processing technology.
- Shift4’s payment platform features Payment Card Industry (PCI)-validated point-to-point encryption and advanced tokenization technology.
- “Shift4 already processes payments for half the casinos on the Las Vegas strip and across the country, and this partnership with BetMGM will enable us to leverage that expertise as we move aggressively into online gaming and sports betting markets,” said Jared Isaacman, Chief Executive Officer.
- Price action: FOUR shares are trading higher by 2.20% at $100.65 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.