- NortonLifeLock NLOK shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results and issued FY22 EPS and sales guidance above estimates. The company also announced it added $1.5 billion to its buyback.
- 3D Systems DDD shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Nautilus NLS shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results. Advanced Emissions Solutions ADES shares are trading higher after the company announced it initiated a strategic alternatives review. The company also reported Q1 EPS of $0.75, up from $(0.11) year over year and better-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- Rackspace Technology RXT shares are trading lower after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Virgin Galactic SPCE shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals RCKT shares are trading lower after the company reported Q1 EPS of $(0.65), down from $(0.45) year over year.
- SailPoint Technologies SAIL shares are trading lower after the company reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, down from $0.04 year over year and worse-than-expected Q1 sales results. The company also issued Q2 and FY21 EPS guidance below estimates.
- Vuzix VUZI shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
- Fluent FLNT shares are trading lower after the company reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, down from $0.05 year over year.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.