On Friday morning, 13 companies achieved new lows for the year.
- The largest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was Cia Paranaense De Energia ELP.
- Imara IMRA was the smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- Provention Bio PRVB saw the most downward movement, as shares plummetted 26.35% to hit a new 52-week low.
The following stocks set new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Friday:
- Cia Paranaense De Energia ELP stock set a new 52-week low of $1.07 on Friday, moving down 2.69%.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ACAD shares were down 1.35% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $20.31.
- Vertex VERX stock hit $19.39 on Friday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 2.84%.
- FibroGen FGEN stock hit a yearly low of $18.12. The stock was down 1.65% for the day.
- Coherus BioSciences CHRS shares moved down 1.28% on Friday to hit a new 52-week low of $13.70, drifting down 1.28%.
- GEO Group GEO shares made a new 52-week low of $5.66 on Friday. The stock was up 0.52% for the day.
- BEST BEST shares hit a yearly low of $1.67. The stock was down 1.87% on the session.
- Sigilon Therapeutics SGTX stock broke to a new 52-week low of $17.28 on Friday. Shares of the company traded down 3.15%.
- Provention Bio PRVB shares reached a new 52-week low of $6.36 on Friday morning, moving down 26.35%.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals CNCE stock dropped to a yearly low on Friday of $4.49. Shares traded down 1.09%.
- Aspen Group ASPU stock drifted down 1.71% on Friday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $5.67.
- Metacrine MTCR stock drifted up 0.38% on Friday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $5.24.
- Imara IMRA shares fell to $7.46 on Friday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 4.42%.
Benzinga will update traders on these companies going forward. If these companies break to a new level, Benzinga will be the first to report on it.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.