- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. RKDA rose 26.3 percent to $9.86 in pre-market trading after the company and Farmer's Business Network announced partnership for Arcadia's GoodWheat.
- Cara Therapeutics, Inc. CARA shares rose 24.3 percent to $20.44 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that its Phase 2/3 trial of I.V. CR845 met primary and secondary endpoints.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACRX rose 15.6 percent to $4.45 in pre-market trading after receiving European Commission approval for DZUVEO.
- Danaos Corporation DAC shares rose 13.9 percent to $2.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter on Tuesday.
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. WWE shares rose 13 percent to $75.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported that it has secured a multi-year media rights deal with USA Network and Fox Sports, confirming speculation in recent months. WWE also said it sees FY2019 adj. OIBDA of at least $200 million.
- CLPS Inc CLPS rose 9 percent to $14.73 in pre-market trading. after gaining 15.85 percent on Tuesday. CLPS reported Q3 earnings of $0.03 per share on sales of $12.88 million.
- Level Brands, Inc. LEVB rose 8.8 percent to $4.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported signing of a 7-year licensing deal with Boston Therapeutics for kathy Ireland Health & Wellness brand to market Sugardown.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS shares rose 6.1 percent to $4.71 in pre-market trading after surging 22.04 percent on Tuesday.
- Sophiris Bio, Inc. SPHS rose 6 percent to $3.20 in pre-market trading after climbing 34.82 percent on Tuesday.
- Intelsat S.A. I rose 6 percent to $18.40 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.12 percent on Tuesday.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO shares rose 5.9 percent to $8.10 in pre-market trading after declining 23.35 percent on Tuesday.
- Achieve Life Sciences, Inc. ACHV shares rose 4.7 percent to $5.34 in pre-market trading after surging 34.21 percent on Tuesday.
- Achaogen, Inc. AKAO rose 4.3 percent to $10.00 in pre-market trading after declining 20.22 percent on Tuesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Summit Therapeutics plc SMMT shares fell 79.1 percent to $2.65 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that its PhaseOut Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy failed to meet primary endpoint.
- Aquinox Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AQXP fell 78.1 percent to $3.35 in the pre-market trading session following news that AQX-1125 trial failed to meet primary endpoint.
- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. PTIE fell 72.1 percent to $2.38 in pre-market trading after the company confirmed a 14-3 vote against approval for REMOXY by a FDA panel.
- China Lending Corporation CLDC fell 14.5 percent to $4.01 in pre-market trading after surging 145.55 percent on Tuesday.
- CNX Midstream Partners LP CNXM shares fell 8.9 percent to $18.95 in pre-market trading after the company reported the pricing of an upsized public offering of 6,500,000 common units at a price of $18.30 per common unit..
- Sonic Corp. SONC fell 8.1 percent to $32.75 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. SBLK fell 7.6 percent to $13.00 in pre-market trading. Star Bulk Carriers priced its 5 million share secondary offering at $13.10 per share.
- Ability Inc. ABIL fell 5.3 percent to $11.38 in pre-market trading after climbing 20.20 percent on Tuesday.
- China Southern Airlines Company Limited ZNH shares fell 4.5 percent to $41.79 in pre-market trading after declining 3.23 percent on Tuesday.
- Puxin Limited NEW shares fell 3 percent to $21.95 in pre-market trading after rising 10.72 percent on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.