15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Thursday
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: IMNP) shares surged 57.7 percent to $3.85 after the company reported signing of letter of intent with Pint Pharma for license and commercialization of Ceplene in Latin America.
- North Atlantic Drilling Ltd. (NASDAQ: NADL) shares climbed 24.2 percent to $2.46 after gaining 13.79 percent on Wednesday.
- Select Comfort Corp. (NASDAQ: SCSS) shares climbed 20.8 percent to $31.25 after the company reported stronger-than-expected Q1 results.
- Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ: DWCH) shares gained 14.1 percent to $8.10 after the company reported a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Interpace Diagnostics Group Inc (NASDAQ: IDXG) shares rose 11.7 percent to $2.83. Interpace Diagnostics reported that it has converted all long-term secured debt into common stock.
- Microvision, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVIS) gained 11.2 percent to $2.48 as the company disclosed that it has been awarded a development and supply contract for Laser Beam Scanning display system by a major technology company.
- KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) jumped 11.1 percent to $19.72 as Virtu Financial agreed to buy KCG for $20 per share.
- SunCoke Energy Inc (NYSE: SXC) gained 9.5 percent to $9.10. SunCoke Energy reported Q1 net income of $1 million on revenue of $309.7 million.
- Virtu Financial Inc (NASDAQ: VIRT) shares surged 8.7 percent to $16.25 after the company announced plans to buy KCG for $1.4 billion.
- SLM Corp (NASDAQ: SLM) gained 8.4 percent to $12.50 after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- CSX Corporation (NASDAQ: CSX) gained 6.3 percent to $49.90 as the company posted better-than-expected profit for its first quarter.
- Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) shares rose 5.1 percent to $53.85. Piper Jaffray upgraded Genesco from Neutral to Overweight.
- American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) rose 3.4 percent to $78.08 as the company posted stronger-than-expected profit for its first quarter on Wednesday.
- NXT-ID Inc (NASDAQ: NXTD) shares climbed 3.2 percent to $1.63. Maxim Group initiated coverage on NXT-ID with a Buy rating.
- Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) gained 3.1 percent to $24.97. JP Morgan upgraded Gap from Underweight to Neutral.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.