On Monday, 13 companies set new 52-week lows.
Noteable 52-Week Lows:
- Centene CNC was the largest, in terms of market cap, to set a new 52-week low.
- The smallest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low was WiSA Technologies WISA.
- Alset AEI saw the most significant move of the companies, as shares traded down 33.23% to reach its new 52-week low.
- Kinetik Holdings KNTK shares actually gained 0.1%, rebounding after it reached its 52-week low.
On Monday, the following stocks set new 52-week lows:
- Centene CNC stock drifted down 0.39% on Monday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $70.65.
- Sirius XM Holdings SIRI shares made a new 52-week low of $5.12 on Monday. The stock was down 1.55% for the day.
- Vermilion Energy VET shares set a new 52-week low of $13.93. The stock traded down 1.19%.
- Kinetik Holdings KNTK stock drifted up 0.1% on Monday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $29.08.
- Bridger Aerospace Gr BAER stock drifted down 1.43% on Monday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $4.59.
- Canoo GOEV stock broke to a new 52-week low of $0.99 on Monday. Shares of the company traded down 13.86%.
- RiverNorth Capital RSF shares set a new yearly low of $16.10 this morning. The stock was down 0.49% on the session.
- Ascent Solar Technologies ASTI shares reached a new 52-week low of $1.16 on Monday morning, moving up 1.71%.
- Cadrenal Therapeutics CVKD stock set a new 52-week low of $2.25 on Monday, moving down 5.27%.
- Alset AEI stock hit a new 52-week low of $2.04. The stock was down 33.23% on the session.
- WiSA Technologies WISA shares hit a yearly low of $8.25. The stock was down 5.62% on the session.
Be sure to monitor Benzinga for the news traders need! And for even more up-to-date info on 52-week lows and highs, check out Benzinga Pro. This cutting-edge market research platform alerts traders of which stocks are trading near their 52-week highs and lows each morning - and delivers lots of other actionable data. Learn more here.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.