LatAm Cann.BIZ, the most important cannabis event in Latin America, will be held, on September 1 and 2, at the Santa María Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort in Panama City.
The event, organized by El Planteo, the most read cannabis media outlet in the Spanish-speaking world, PR MedCann.Biz, Javier Hasse, and Canalis Capital, will bring together a large portion of the most prominent business people, investors, and professionals in the global cannabis industry to Panama.
- Find your tickets here.
A Conference For The Global Cannabis Industry
LatAm Cann.BIZ was conceived as a 2-day fully bilingual interdisciplinary conference that will address global and regional trends and provide up-to-date information on the cannabis and hemp industries, including the regulatory framework that governs its production and distribution, cannabis technology, science, and good agricultural and manufacturing practices.
Executives of the best-performing cannabis companies, political actors, high-ranking government officials, medical professionals, and cannabis communicators will attend the event.
“We have thought of it as a space to discover interesting investment opportunities and learn how to be successful in this budding industry,” says Noemi Pérez, CEO of Green Book Academy, president of Puerto Rico MedCann.Biz, and one of the organizers of the event.
The event will feature speeches, panel discussions, talks, networking, and presentations from companies and investors, and will enable networking among various stakeholders.
Some of the most outstanding speakers are:
- Adolfo Linares - Lawyer, Former Vice Minister of Education of Panama
- Aras Azadian – Avicanna AVCNF
- Bob Hoban - Clark Hill
- Carlos Hoyos – Velo Legal
- Carlos Ossa - Patient Activist
- Carlos Vives Jr.
- Carolina de la Guardia – Lawyer
- Cory Jones – Healingmaps
- Cynthia Salarizadeh – House of Saka, Green Market Report
- Dr. Dedi Meiri - Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Cannabinoid Research at the Technion Faculty of Biology
- Dra. Ericka Stahl - Fundación Buscando Alternativas, Interdiscipliary Latin American Society of Cannabinology
- Eric Block - Wana Brands
- Lcda. Elvia Lau - National Director of Pharmacy and Drugs, Health Ministry of Panama
- Facundo Garretón – Former Legislator of Argentina, Terraflos
- Garyn Angel – Magical Butter
- Hernán Panessi – Journalist
- Ingrid Schmidt – LATAM Cann.Biz
- Javier Hasse – El Planteo, Benzinga, Forbes, Entrepreneur Media
- Dr. Jorge Villalobos – Evexia Corporation
- José Bacellar – VerdeMed
- Juanjo Feijoo – Weedmaps MAPS
- Julian Cohen - Canopy Growth Corp CGC
- Leroy Sheffer - Itaslaw
- Lorne Gertner – Serial Entrepreneur, Toky Smoke, PharmaCan
- Lucas Nosiglia – Avicanna
- Luris Higuera - Fundación Buscando Alternativas
- Manuel Ramirez – Strain
- Mara Gordon – Aunt Zelda's
- Marco Algorta – Bienstar Wellness
- Mariano Duque Velasco – BSF Seeds
- Mark Goldhar – Healing Maps
- Mayer Mizrachi – Criptext
- Mieko Hester Perez - Activist
- Milton Burgos-Bula – Caribbean Hemp Farms
- Natalia Kesselman – El Planteo
- Noemí Pérez – Green Book Academy
- Dr. Oludare “Dare” Odumosu - Zelira Therapeutics ZLD ZLDAF
- Pablo Zuanic - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Paul Henderson - High Times Magazine
- Raymond D. Harari – Canalis Capital
- Ricardo Alvarez – Hemp & Sustainability SME, Commissioner Nikki Fried’s South Florida representative
- Ryan Douglas - Ryan Douglas Cultivation
- Dr. Sandra Carrillo - Medical Cannabis Doctor
- Santiago Ongay – Sabia
- Scott Greiper – Viridian Capital Advisors
- Shadi Atassi – Former Soccer Player, Milonga Yerba Mate
You can now get your early bird tickets by clicking here. Hurry up! Prices will go up soon.
Do you want to be a speaker at LatAm Cann.BIZ?
LatAm Cann.BIZ is still accepting speaker requests. Applications are reviewed by the LatAm Cann.BIZ team.
Click here to apply.
Would you like to sponsor LatAm Cann.BIZ?
Our media partners include El Planteo, Benzinga, High Times Magazine, Honeysuckle Magazine, Revista Crónicas, En Volá, The Fresh Toast, Green Market Report, Cannabis & Tech Today, and more.
Get your brand in front of the top media in the cannabis world and beyond!
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF