LatAm Cann.BIZ, the most important cannabis event in Latin America, will be held, on September 1 and 2, at the Santa María Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort in Panama City.
The event, organized by El Planteo, the most read cannabis media outlet in the Spanish-speaking world, PR MedCann.Biz, Javier Hasse, and Canalis Capital, will bring together a large portion of the most prominent business people, investors, and professionals in the global cannabis industry to Panama.
- Find your tickets here.
A Conference For The Global Cannabis Industry
LatAm Cann.BIZ was conceived as a 2-day fully bilingual interdisciplinary conference that will address global and regional trends and provide up-to-date information on the cannabis and hemp industries, including the regulatory framework that governs its production and distribution, cannabis technology, science, and good agricultural and manufacturing practices.
Executives of the best-performing cannabis companies, political actors, high-ranking government officials, medical professionals, and cannabis communicators will attend the event.
“We have thought of it as a space to discover interesting investment opportunities and learn how to be successful in this budding industry,” says Noemi Pérez, CEO of Green Book Academy, president of Puerto Rico MedCann.Biz, and one of the organizers of the event.
The event will feature speeches, panel discussions, talks, networking, and presentations from companies and investors, and will enable networking among various stakeholders.
Some of the most outstanding speakers are:
- Adolfo Linares - Lawyer, Former Vice Minister of Education of Panama
- Aras Azadian – Avicanna AVCNF
- Bob Hoban - Clark Hill
- Carlos Hoyos – Velo Legal
- Carlos Ossa - Patient Activist
- Carlos Vives Jr.
- Carolina de la Guardia – Lawyer
- Cory Jones – Healingmaps
- Cynthia Salarizadeh – House of Saka, Green Market Report
- Dr. Dedi Meiri - Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Cannabinoid Research at the Technion Faculty of Biology
- Dra. Ericka Stahl - Fundación Buscando Alternativas, Interdiscipliary Latin American Society of Cannabinology
- Eric Block - Wana Brands
- Lcda. Elvia Lau - National Director of Pharmacy and Drugs, Health Ministry of Panama
- Facundo Garretón – Former Legislator of Argentina, Terraflos
- Garyn Angel – Magical Butter
- Hernán Panessi – Journalist
- Ingrid Schmidt – LATAM Cann.Biz
- Javier Hasse – El Planteo, Benzinga, Forbes, Entrepreneur Media
- Dr. Jorge Villalobos – Evexia Corporation
- José Bacellar – VerdeMed
- Juanjo Feijoo – Weedmaps MAPS
- Julian Cohen - Canopy Growth Corp CGC
- Leroy Sheffer - Itaslaw
- Lorne Gertner – Serial Entrepreneur, Toky Smoke, PharmaCan
- Lucas Nosiglia – Avicanna
- Luris Higuera - Fundación Buscando Alternativas
- Manuel Ramirez – Strain
- Mara Gordon – Aunt Zelda's
- Marco Algorta – Bienstar Wellness
- Mariano Duque Velasco – BSF Seeds
- Mark Goldhar – Healing Maps
- Mayer Mizrachi – Criptext
- Mieko Hester Perez - Activist
- Milton Burgos-Bula – Caribbean Hemp Farms
- Natalia Kesselman – El Planteo
- Noemí Pérez – Green Book Academy
- Dr. Oludare “Dare” Odumosu - Zelira Therapeutics ZLD ZLDAF
- Pablo Zuanic - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Paul Henderson - High Times Magazine
- Raymond D. Harari – Canalis Capital
- Ricardo Alvarez – Hemp & Sustainability SME, Commissioner Nikki Fried’s South Florida representative
- Ryan Douglas - Ryan Douglas Cultivation
- Dr. Sandra Carrillo - Medical Cannabis Doctor
- Santiago Ongay – Sabia
- Scott Greiper – Viridian Capital Advisors
- Shadi Atassi – Former Soccer Player, Milonga Yerba Mate
You can now get your early bird tickets by clicking here. Hurry up! Prices will go up soon.
Do you want to be a speaker at LatAm Cann.BIZ?
LatAm Cann.BIZ is still accepting speaker requests. Applications are reviewed by the LatAm Cann.BIZ team.
Click here to apply.
Would you like to sponsor LatAm Cann.BIZ?
Our media partners include El Planteo, Benzinga, High Times Magazine, Honeysuckle Magazine, Revista Crónicas, En Volá, The Fresh Toast, Green Market Report, Cannabis & Tech Today, and more.
Get your brand in front of the top media in the cannabis world and beyond!
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.