The Best Daily Overview Of The Cannabis Space
- Village Farms Intl (NASDAQ: VFF) has an analyst consensus of a strong Buy rating with a price target consensus of just over $12.
- Piper Sandler remains Neutral on Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) and lowers its price target from $4 to $3.
- Dawson James maintains a Buy rating on 22nd Century Group XXII and sets a price target of $8 50 cents.
- Cantor Fitzgerald maintains a Buy on Curaleaf Holdings (OTCQX: CURLF) with a price target of $15.50
- Village Farms Intl (NASDAQ: VFF)
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTCQX: CURLF)
- High Tide (NASDAQ: HITI)
- AFC Gamma (NASDAQ: AFCG)
Hosted By: Elliot Lane
Follow Benzinga Cannabis On Social Media
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
The information contained in this podcast is not intended, nor should be understood or construed, as financial advice.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF