Immix Biopharma Inc's IMMX IMX-110 + anti-PD-1 produced 63-day median survival in a genetic pancreatic cancer mouse model, in which mice develop their own pancreatic cancer and have an intact immune system.
- Historically, 42-days is the median survival produced by a 4-drug combination: 2 chemotherapies and two immunotherapies in the same genetic pancreatic cancer mouse model.
- "This data highlights why we are excited to collaborate with BeiGene on our planned 2022 Phase 1b/2a combination trial of IMX-110 + BeiGene anti-PD-1 tislelizumab in advanced solid tumors," said Ilya Rachman, CEO of ImmixBio. "We believe this upcoming combination clinical trial will allow us to expand into multiple oncology indications rapidly."
- In 2022, the Company plans to commence combination IMX-110 + BeiGene Ltd BGNE anti-PD-1 tislelizumab Phase 1b/2a clinical trial in advanced solid tumors.
- Related: Immix's Lead Program Shows 50% Response Rate In Resistant Cancer In Animal Study.
- The FDA has approved orphan drug designation for IMX-110 for soft tissue sarcoma. Additionally, the FDA has approved rare pediatric disease designation to IMX-110 for rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Price Action: IMMX shares are down 3.07% at $4.10 during the market session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.