- Rosenblatt lowered Wix.com Ltd. WIX price target from $250 to $210. Wix.com shares rose 1.2% to $218.01 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut the price target on Universal Health Services, Inc. UHS from $170 to $156. Universal Health Services shares fell 1.2% to $146.55 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for HollyFrontier Corporation HFC from $28 to $31. HollyFrontier shares rose 1.3% to $30.32 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley lifted the price target for Silicon Motion Technology Corporation SIMO from $68 to $78. Silicon Motion shares rose 0.8% to close at $75.93 on Wednesday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. lowered the price target on AudioEye, Inc. AEYE from $28 to $20. AudioEye shares fell 24.5% to $9.90 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James reduced the price target on Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. EPAY from $54 to $44. Bottomline Technologies shares fell 7.9% to close at $37.45 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan cut Aspen Technology, Inc. AZPN price target from $156 to $144. Aspen Technology shares fell 9% to $129.89 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse reduced GoHealth, Inc. GOCO price target from $18 to $10. GoHealth shares fell 16.2% to $6.87 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs raised Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX price target from $85 to $98. Seagate shares rose 0.8% to $94.91 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities lowered Parsons Corporation PSN price target from $45 to $35. Parsons shares fell 1% to $35.24 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.