10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- UBS raised the price target for Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT) from $385 to $420. Lockheed Martin shares closed at $369.73 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for Visa Inc (NYSE:V) from $181 to $200. Visa shares closed at $177.73 on Tuesday.
- Susquehanna cut the price target on Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:SPN) from $7 to $1.50. Superior Energy shares closed at $1.19 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America raised Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE) price target from $160 to $165. Helen of Troy shares closed at $131.67 on Tuesday.
- KeyBanc lowered the price target for Baidu Inc (NASDAQ:BIDU) from $179 to $160. Baidu shares closed at $114.80 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo raised the price target for Mastercard Inc (NYSE:MA) from $285 to $305. Mastercard shares closed at $273.34 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup cut the price target for Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) from $41 to $34. Apergy shares closed at $31.97 on Tuesday.
- Imperial Capital raised Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) price target from $61 to $63. Delta Air shares closed at $58.96 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target on HCA Healthcare Inc (NYSE:HCA) from $147 to $160. HCA shares closed at $134.99 on Tuesday.
- UBS lifted Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) price target from $158 to $167. Deere shares closed at $163.35 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.