- iRhythm Technologies Inc IRTC reported Q4 FY22 revenue of $112.6 million, up 37.7% Y/Y beating the consensus of $110.26 million.
- The company reported a net loss of $(20.2) million, a $12.3 million improvement compared to the fourth quarter of 2021.
- It reported an adjusted EBITDA of $1.1 million, an $18.4 million improvement compared to Q4 FY21.
- iRhythm Technologies sees FY23 revenues of $475-$485 million compared to the consensus of $485.6 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin is expected to be approximately (0.5)% to 0.5% of revenues.
- William Blair keeps Outperform on the stock, noting the catalysts like the launch of its next-gen Zio monitor, Zio watch, international expansion, clinical data around asymptomatic patients, and indication expansion on the horizon.
- The analyst says the long-term remains intact and sees the risk/reward at this valuation as quite favorable.
- Needham writes that 2023 revenue guidance was below consensus, while adjusted EBITDA guidance of breakeven at the mid-point was above consensus.
- iRhythm's upcoming data presentation at ACC could have clinical and competitive implications.
- Given IRTC's improving fundamentals with multiple upcoming catalysts, Needham reiterates the Buy rating but cuts the price target from $140 to $133.
- Price Action: IRTC shares are up 2.34% at $110.21 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.