- With the anticipation of a 2Q program update, Verastem Oncology VSTM announced that its interim analysis findings for the RAMP 201 program for recurrent low-grade serous ovarian cancer (LGSOC) continue evaluation in both monotherapy and combination regimens.
- With incremental updates from ASCO, reiterated KOL enthusiasm, and more updates are upcoming in 2022 on a longer runway, RBC Capital continues to like the VSTM setup.
- The company plans to complete enrollment of all four trial cohorts in the second half of this year.
- Related: Truist Sees 350% Upside On This Cancer-Focused Biopharma Stock - Read Why.
- It has reiterated the Outperform, Speculative Risk rating, and a price target of $5.
- RBC Capitals believes VSTM has exhibited differentiating safety profile exhibited thus far, all of which it finds reassuring.
- The analysts noted that around 6% had discontinued the trial based on treatment-related adverse events compared to ~30% for tyrosine kinase inhibitors' current standard of care.
- However, the update has generated interest in the clarity around the planned regulatory interactions, which are still pending and will guide go-forward dosing and trial design.
- Price Action: VSTM shares are up 6.15% at $1.30 during the market session on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.