- Electric Last Mile Solns ELMS stock increased by 23.9% to $0.35 during Thursday's after-market session. Electric Last Mile Solns's trading volume hit 10.1 million shares by close, accounting for 893.9% of its average volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $43.3 million.
- Boqii Holding BQ stock moved upwards by 9.94% to $1.88. The company's market cap stands at $28.7 million.
- Beachbody Co BODY stock increased by 9.44% to $1.39. The company's market cap stands at $431.9 million.
- Waitr Hldgs WTRH stock increased by 7.14% to $0.15. The company's market cap stands at $23.7 million.
- Foresight Autonomous FRSX shares increased by 5.5% to $0.54. The company's market cap stands at $35.1 million.
- Vacasa VCSA stock moved upwards by 5.34% to $2.76. The company's market cap stands at $593.0 million.
- ToughBuilt Industries TBLT stock fell 19.0% to $2.47 during Thursday's after-market session. Trading volume for this security closed at 114.5K, accounting for 1.9% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $2.5 million.
- Esports Entertainment GMBL shares fell 6.65% to $0.39. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $16.0 million.
- XpresSpa Group XSPA shares fell 5.0% to $0.66. The company's market cap stands at $62.5 million.
- Gogoro GGR shares declined by 4.84% to $5.12. The company's market cap stands at $1.2 billion.
- Meiwu Technology Co WNW stock decreased by 4.8% to $0.58. The company's market cap stands at $19.1 million.
- China Liberal Education CLEU shares decreased by 4.43% to $0.72. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $11.4 million. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/best-consumer-cyclical-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.