The Dow Jones dropped by over 200 points on Monday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
- The Trade: Applied Blockchain, Inc. APLD CEO, Chairman Wes Cummins bought a total of 40,000 shares at an average price of $2.23. To acquire these shares, it cost around $89.2 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Applied Blockchain, last month, posted Q1 adjusted loss of $0.04 per share.
- What Applied Blockchain Does: Applied Blockchain Inc is an Ethereum and altcoin mining company.
- The Trade: Porch Group, Inc. PRCH Chief Operating Officer Matthew Neagle acquired a total of 315,000 shares at at an average price of $1.05. The insider spent around $329.55 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Porch Group recently lowered FY22 sales guidance.
- What Porch Group Does: Porch Group Inc provides vertical software platforms and services to home service industries.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: Aware, Inc. AWRE CEO and President Robert A Eckel acquired a total of 14,000 shares at an average price of $1.70. To acquire these shares, it cost around $23.8 thousand.
- What’s Happening: Aware recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales.
- What Aware Does: Aware Inc is a provider of software and services to the biometrics industry.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.