Market Overview

Vetr Top Raters: BB&T Is A Strong Buy

Share:
Related BBT
How Fed Governor Tarullo Stepping Down Changes The Balance Of Hawks And Doves On The FOMC
Investors Are Flocking To This Bank ETF
These Regional Banks Are Set To Soar Now That Tarullo Is Out (Seeking Alpha)

The Vetr community has upgraded BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) to 4.5 stars, up from a 4 star rating issued two days ago. The bank's stock has risen to $35.27 since the previous rating.

Less than 2 percent of Vetr users are holding BB&T in their watch-lists, but 83 percent of those holders have a bullish rating on the stock, while the remaining 17 percent have a Hold.

BB&T raised its dividend from $0.28 to $0.30 and authorized $640 million in share buybacks after last week's stress test. Also of note, the Vetr crowd's price target is $39.63 with 15 percent upside, compared to the Street's target of $40.38.

Get crowdsourced ratings to help you beat the market with Vetr.

Shares were trading down just under 2 percent along with the rest of the market at time of publication.

Latest Ratings for BBT

DateFirmActionFromTo
Jan 2017Hilliard LyonsUpgradesNeutralBuy
Jan 2017UBSInitiates Coverage OnNeutral
Nov 2016Deutsche BankMaintainsBuy

View More Analyst Ratings for BBT
View the Latest Analyst Ratings

Posted-In: Long Ideas News Upgrades Crowdsourcing Econ #s Analyst Ratings Trading Ideas General

 

Related Articles (BBT)

View Comments and Join the Discussion!