NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- 53.3% of website traffic is due to SEO. This number grew significantly due to Google's focus on user experience.
Its introduction of RankBrain, a user-focused search algorithm, led to more natural language recognition, user experience metrics such as time on page and bounce rates, as well as quality metrics like sentence structure and grammar - a far cry from the days of keyword stuffing.
In fact, DesignRush SEO experts claimed that "2021 SEO focuses more on the UX and less on keywords," advising brands to tailor their websites mainly to the users' needs.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, leveraged its 9,000-agencies-strong network for quick insights – or "QuickSights" – on the latest trends in SEO optimization.
These are the trends that SEO experts recommend to watch out for in 2021:
1. UX IS NOT ONLY FOR THE USER
While businesses create content for their target market, Social Sellinator Co-Owner Katja Breitwieser stated that algorithms also benefit from the same user experience.
- "A good user experience makes all the difference," said Breitwieser. "Easy navigation is essential – it helps Google's crawlers scan your content and determine your SERP rankings. With good headings, short paragraphs, and structured folders, as well as a website optimized for mobile, you will be able to improve your rankings, lower your bounce rate and get better conversion."
2. WEBSITES THAT TELL BRAND STORIES WILL PERFORM BETTER ONLINE
Digital marketing remains the most direct medium for brand promotions and the market knows that. Matcha Design's Principal & Creative Director Chris Lo shared his thoughts on what the current market expects from brands in 2021 and how it will affect online performance.
- "Your website is the core of your online presence," said Lo. "Getting your users to land and stay there depends on your User Experience (UX). When targeting Millennials and Gen Z, they are socially savvy and don't like being 'sold' to. Instead, they value a unique, original story that's honest and heartfelt."
3. TECHNOLOGIES THAT IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE WILL HELP IMPROVE SEO
The focus on user experience gave birth to new technologies that aim to take online experiences to the next level. WebMeridian's SEO Specialist Vyacheslav Konyshev shared how these features will affect SEO and digital marketing in the future.
- "Now we see that voice search and AR features are being integrated into eCommerce stores more and more," said Konyshev. "In the future, it will be necessary to use these technologies to achieve conversions, grow sales and strengthen the brand."
To help businesses keep up with the changing digital landscape, DesignRush released the June list of the top search engine optimization experts:
1. Wedigitalcreatives - wedigitalcreatives.com
2. DPX Digital Network - dpx.com.ng
3. Webential - webential.com
4. Scale - marketingwithscale.com
5. Profit Parrot Marketing - profitparrot.com
6. Komdigit - komdigit.net
7. Milia Marketing - miliamarketing.com
8. Med Ranking Interactive - medrankinteractive.com
9. Deyo Digital - deyodigital.com
10. Royal Media Ltd. - royalmedia.us
11. Full SEO Online - fullseoonline.com
12. WebMeridian - webmeridian.org
13. Matcha Design - matchadesign.com
14. Reno SEO, Marketing & Web Design - renowebdesigner.com
15. Social Sellinator - socialsellinator.com
16. First Fig Marketing & Consulting - firstfigconsulting.com
17. LMNts Marketing - marketingfunnel.website
18. Servicii SEO Bucuresti - serviciiseobucuresti.ro
19. YellowFin Digital - yellowfindigital.com
Brands can explore the top search engine optimization agencies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
About DesignRush: DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.
Karen Sosoban, DesignRush, 8008565417, email@example.com
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.