With U.S. stock futures trading higher this morning on Friday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Adobe Inc. ADBE reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, but issued in-line sales forecast for the fourth quarter. Adobe shares fell 1.8% to $542.48 in after-hours trading.
- Copart, Inc. CPRT reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter. Copart shares gained 0.1% to $44.90 in the after-hours trading session.
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. LITB is scheduled to release its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 before the opening bell. LightInTheBox shares fell 1.5% to close at $1.30 on Thursday.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Mitek Systems, Inc. MITK reported upbeat results for its second quarter and reiterated its FY23 guidance. Mitek Systems shares gained 2.8% to $13.35 in the after-hours trading session.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. JBHT announced plans to acquire brokerage assets of BNSF Logistics, LLC. J.B. Hunt shares gained 1.6% to $193.64 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: Top 5 Tech And Telecom Stocks You'll Regret Missing This Month
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.