With US stock futures trading slightly lower this morning on Thursday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc BJ to report quarterly earnings at $0.78 per share on revenue of $4.61 billion before the opening bell. BJ's Wholesale Club shares fell 1.4% to $68.20 in after-hours trading.
- Cisco Systems Inc CSCO reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued strong guidance. Cisco shares climbed 4.4% to $48.72 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. EL to have earned $0.34 per share on revenue of $3.43 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Estée Lauder shares rose 0.5% to $277.77 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Keysight Technologies, Inc. KEYS reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter and issued a strong forecast for the fourth quarter. Keysight Technologies shares gained 4.3% to $176.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT to post quarterly earnings at $1.79 per share on revenue of $6.28 billion after the closing bell. Applied Materials shares fell 0.4% to $105.58 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.