With US stock futures trading lower this morning on Friday ahead of the much-awaited jobs report for June, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and raised its quarterly dividend to $0.12 per share from $0.10 per share. Levi Strauss shares rose 4.7% to $17.18 in the after-hours trading session.
- Wall Street expects GreenPower Motor Company Inc. GP to report a quarterly loss at $0.06 per share on revenue of $8.80 million before the opening bell. GreenPower Motor shares gained 1.8% to $3.39 in after-hours trading.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST reported preliminary results for the second quarter. The company said it sees Q2 preliminary revenue of $228 million, versus earlier forecast of $295 million to $305 million. Net loss is seen in the range of $31 million to $27 million. Upstart shares tumbled 17.5% to $27.85 in the after-hours trading session.
- GameStop Corp GME fired its CFO, Mike Recupero and is also reportedly planning company-wide layoffs. The company also announced appointment of Diana Saadeh-Jajeh as CFO, effective immediately. GameStop shares fell 5.6% to $127.54 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- WD-40 Company WDFC reported downbeat results for its third quarter and lowered its fiscal 2022 forecast. WD-40 shares tumbled 10.6% to $183.20 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.