- Dynatrace, Inc DT reported fourth-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 31% year-on-year to $252.6 million (CC), beating the consensus of $246.6 million.
- Total ARR increased 29% Y/Y to $995.1 million. Revenues from Subscription rose 31% Y/Y to $239.9 million (CC).
- Margins: The non-GAAP operating margin contracted 200 basis points to 23%.
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 beat the consensus of $0.15.
- Dynatrace generated $88.3 million in operating cash flow during the quarter. It held $462.97 million in cash and equivalents.
- Outlook: Dynatrace sees Q1 FY23 revenue of $261 million- $263.5 million, versus the consensus of $263.1 million.
- Dynatrace sees non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 - $0.18 versus the consensus of $0.17.
- For FY23, Dynatrace expects total revenue of $1.142 billion - $1.158 billion, above the consensus of $1.15 billion.
- Dynatrace sees a non-GAAP EPS of $0.74 - $0.77 versus the consensus of $0.74.
- CFO Transition: CFO Kevin Burns will depart at the end of CY22. Dynatrace has initiated a search for a new CFO.
- Price Action: DT shares traded higher by 4.69% at $34.35 in the premarket session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.