Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. DKS to report quarterly earnings at $3.43 per share on revenue of $3.29 billion before the opening bell. Dick's Sporting shares gained 1.5% to $101.00 in pre-market trading.
- Axonics, Inc. AXNX said it has received the FDA approval for recharge-free sacral neuromodulation implantable neurostimulator. Axonics shares gained 1.6% to $55.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Casey's General Stores, Inc. CASY to have earned $1.45 per share on revenue of $3.00 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Casey's shares slipped 0.1% to $177.56 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- AZZ Inc. AZZ announced plans to buy Sequa Corp.'s Precoat Metals business division for around $1.28 billion. AZZ shares climbed 5% to $52.52 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect ABM Industries Incorporated ABM to post quarterly earnings at $0.78 per share on revenue of $1.83 billion after the closing bell. ABM shares fell 1.1% to $44.99 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: EarningsNewsSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsTrading IdeasStocks To WatchStocks to Watch