Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Dollar Tree, Inc. DLTR to report quarterly earnings at $1.77 per share on revenue of $7.12 billion before the opening bell. Dollar Tree shares rose 1.6% to $142.00 in after-hours trading.
- salesforce.com, inc. CRM reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter and raised its FY23 sales guidance. salesforce.com shares gained 3.8% to $216.75 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. AEO to have earned $4.28 per share on revenue of $1.38 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. American Eagle shares rose 2.3% to $20.96 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company HPE reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter and raised its annual profit outlook. Hewlett Packard Enterprise shares gained 2.2% to $15.75 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Abercrombie & Fitch Co. ANF to post quarterly earnings at $1.27 per share on revenue of $1.18 billion before the closing bell. Abercrombie & Fitch shares gained 2.4% to $36.71 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.