U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning on Monday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Newegg Commerce, Inc. NEGG shares climbed 8.7% to $1.12 in pre-market trading after falling 5% on Friday.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA shares rose 7.2% to $5.65 in pre-market trading. Iovance Therapeutics shares jumped 13% on Friday after the company announced the FDA extended its BLA Priority Review for lifileucel amid resource constraints.
- Bitfarms Ltd. BITF shares gained 6% to $1.24 in pre-market trading.
- Nikola Corporation NKLA rose 5.9% to $1.26 in pre-market trading after gaining over 3% on Friday.
- Alteryx, Inc. AYX shares gained 5.2% to $36.67 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley upgraded Alteryx from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a $54 price target.
- TeraWulf Inc. WULF shares rose 4.7% to $1.76 in pre-market trading. TeraWulf recently announced Aug. 2023 production and operations updates.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation H shares climbed 4.7% to $112.54 in pre-market trading.
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP KRP shares gained 4.6% to $16.25 in pre-market trading. Kimbell Royalty Partners recently closed $455 million acquisition of Permian and Mid-Con mineral and royalty interests in cash transaction.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT shares gained 4.5% to $16.76 in pre-market trading. Calliditas Therapeutics is making significant strides in addressing rare kidney diseases. In a recent interview with Benzinga, the company’s CEO, Renee Aguiar-Lucander, provided valuable insights on various aspects of its work.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.