- Global software as a service provider WeTrade Group Inc WETG prepared to conduct comprehensive, in-depth research on the use of ChatGPT style technologies, launch a DEMO product similar to ChatGPT, combine Open AI content generating technology with YCloud, and apply it in Tencent Holding Ltd's TCEHY WeChat, Alibaba Group Holding Limited's BABA Alipay, Baidu, Inc BIDU and other mini-programs.
- As the service provider substantially involved with China's leading Internet companies, WeTrade Group will also integrate AI technology into the company's product line and assist the leading Internet companies in the implementation scenario and application promotion of ChatGPT-like products.
- By the end of January 2023, ChatGPT's monthly active users had exceeded 100 million, as it became the fastest-growing consumer application in history.
- Major technology companies, including Microsoft Corp MSFT, Baidu, Tencent, and Alibaba, compete for ChatGPT technology and products.
- Microsoft shared a new multiyear, $10 billion deal in January with OpenAI. The deal followed its previous investments in 2019 and 2021.
- Alphabet Inc GOOG GOOGL Google invested nearly $400 million in artificial intelligence startup Anthropic AI, which trialed a rival to ChatGPT.
- Also Read: AI Might Not Be The Answer For Your Homework Yet: Google Bard Gives This Wrong Answer At Launch
- Price Action: WETG shares traded higher by 7.27% at $0.4398 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksTechBriefsChatGPT