U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Dow Jones gaining over 50 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. APE shares climbed 50% to $1.79 after jumping 75% on Thursday. AMC announced it would sell APE units to Antara Capital at an average price of $0.66 per share.
- Hallador Energy Company HNRG shares rose 10.9% to $10.86.
- Nine Energy Service, Inc. NINE gained 9.8% to $13.22.
- Vigil Neuroscience, Inc. VIGL surged 9.7% to $11.11.
- CPI Card Group Inc. PMTS rose 9.1% to $35.00.
- ALX Oncology Holdings Inc. ALXO gained 8.3% to $11.15. ALX Oncology recently announced initial data from ASPEN-05 study of evorpacept in combination with azacitidine and venetoclax.
- Accolade, Inc. ACCD gained 7.7% to $8.59. Accolade is expected to release fiscal third quarter 2023 financial results on Monday, January 9, 2023.
- GeoPark Limited GPRK gained 7.7% to $14.14.
- Azul S.A. AZUL jumped 7.2% to $6.59.
- Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. GOL rose 7% to $3.04.
- Inter & Co, Inc. INTR gained 6.6% to $2.10.
Check This Out: Bitcoin Moves Higher But Remains Below $17,000; THORChain Emerges As Top Gainer
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.