- Oppenheimer raised Dollar General Corporation DG price target from $275 to $285. Oppenheimer analyst Rupesh Parikh maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Dollar General fell 0.1% to $256.95 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan raised Las Vegas Sands Corp. LVS price target from $44 to $51. . JP Morgan analyst Joseph Greff maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Las Vegas Sands shares gained 3.1% to $44.50 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital raised the price target on S&P Global Inc. SPGI from $355 to $393. BMO Capital analyst Jeffrey Silber maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. S&P Global shares fell 0.1% to $357.71 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer cut Marvell Technology, Inc. MRVL price target from $90 to $80. Oppenheimer analyst Rick Schafer maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Marvell Technology shares fell 1.2% to $42.45 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley raised BorgWarner Inc. BWA price target from $35 to $45. Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas upgraded the stock from Underweight to Equal-Weight. BorgWarner shares rose 0.3% to $42.35 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND price target from $13 to $10. Barclays analyst Benjamin Theurer downgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Beyond Meat shares fell 3.8% to $12.24 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.