U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- IVERIC bio, Inc. ISEE shares jumped 20.9% to $20.84 in pre-market trading. Iveric Bio said that the FDA has granted breakthrough therapy designation for Avacincaptad Pegol for geographic atrophy.
- StoneCo Ltd. STNE climbed 20% to $11.84 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.
- Ross Stores, Inc. ROST gained 16.6% to $114.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued strong earnings guidance.
- Provention Bio, Inc. PRVB surged 9.1% to $8.99 in pre-market trading. Provention said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has given its nod for the use of TZIELD (teplizumab-mzwb) in those aged eight years and older — the first treatment targeted at delaying the onset of insulin-dependent type 1 diabetes.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. PANW gained 8.6% to $170.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and issued strong FY23 earnings guidance. The company also announced plans to acquire Cider Security for approximately $195 million.
- MacroGenics, Inc. MGNX gained 7.5% to $7.05 in pre-market trading. MacroGenics said that the U.S. FDA announced the approval of the Biologics License Application for teplizumab, an anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody.
- The Gap, Inc. GPS rose 7.2% to $13.63 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- Foot Locker, Inc. FL climbed 6.1% to $35.00 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Applied Materials, Inc. AMAT rose 3.8% to $108.37 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly results.
Also check this out: Investor Optimism Declines After US Stocks Settle Lower .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.