U.S. stock futures traded lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Ardelyx Inc ARDX shares jumped 81.2% to $2.21 in pre-market trading as the company said the FDA Advisory Committee voted 9-To-4 that the benefits of XPHOZAH outweigh its risks for the control of serum phosphorus in adult patients with chronic kidney disease on dialysis.
- Bath & Body Works, Inc. BBWI climbed 22.3% to $38.09 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and raised FY22 earnings forecast.
- SomaLogic, Inc. SLGC surged 14.5% to $3.08 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted upbeat Q3 results and raised FY22 revenue guidance.
- Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais CIG shares gained 10.3% to $2.14 in pre-market trading following a 3% decline in the previous session.
- Cartesian Growth Corporation GLBL surged 10.1% to $9.48 in pre-market trading after dropping over 15% on Wednesday.
- Atour Lifestyle Holdings Limited ATAT gained 6.9% to $12.17 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $11 per share.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO climbed 4% to $46.16 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.