- eXp World Holdings Inc EXPI core subsidiary eXp Realty has appointed Leo Pareja as Chief Strategy Officer.
- In the role, Pareja will create strategies to enhance eXp Realty's competitive advantage.
- He joined eXp Realty in June 2022 as President of Affiliated Services to oversee the company's products and services.
- Pareja has 20 years of real estate experience and has served as the founding president of NAHREP's Metro D.C. chapter.
- Price Action: EXPI shares are trading higher by 3.97% at $13.35 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.