- Chardan Capital boosted the price target on Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. NTLA from $121 to $129. Intellia Therapeutics shares fell 3% to close at $53.30 on Monday.
- Stifel cut Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. NLTX price target from $14 to $0.9. Neoleukin Therapeutics shares fell 1.9% to close at $0.5301 on Monday.
- Raymond James cut Cambium Networks Corporation CMBM price target from $29 to $26.. Cambium Networks shares rose 2.4% to close at $22.83 on Monday.
- Piper Sandler slashed the price target on Motus GI Holdings, Inc. MOTS from $10 to $6. Motus GI Holdings shares rose 0.5% to close at $1.87 on Monday.
- Oppenheimer cut the price target for Gamida Cell Ltd. GMDA from $15 to $10. Gamida Cell shares gained 1.5% to $2.00 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink raised the price target on Roivant Sciences Ltd. ROIV from $7 to $8. Roivant Sciences shares gained 2.5% to close at $5.29 on Monday.
- Barclays cut the price target for Joby Aviation, Inc. JOBY from $6 to $4.5. Joby Aviation shares gained 3.5% to $4.47 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.