- BTIG cut the price target on Gain Therapeutics, Inc. GANX from $30 to $10. BTIG analyst Thomas Shrader maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Gain Therapeutics shares rose 1.3% to close at $3.21 on Friday.
- Piper Sandler cut the price target for Heska Corporation HSKA from $170 to $165. Piper Sandler analyst David Westenberg maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Heska shares rose 0.5% to close at $72.48 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group cut the price target on Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. NBIX from $140 to $130. Neurocrine Biosciences shares fell 3% to $117.79 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital slashed the price target for CytomX Therapeutics, Inc CTMX from $3 to $2.6. CytomX Therapeutics shares rose 2.4% to close at $1.29 on Friday.
- Piper Sandler slashed the price target for Elanco Animal Health Incorporated ELAN from $21 to $15. Elanco Animal Health shares gained 10.2% to close at $13.51 on Friday.
- Keybanc boosted the price target on Meritage Homes Corporation MTH from $87 to $96. Meritage Homes shares gained 3% to $86.26 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target on Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd. SLGL from $22 to $19. Sol-Gel Technologies shares fell 1.8% to close at $4.80 on Friday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.