- Piper Sandler raised Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM price target from $113 to $131. . Piper Sandler analyst Ryan Todd maintained the stock with an Overweight rating. Exxon Mobil shares rose 1.5% to close at $110.50 on Thursday.
- Citigroup increased the price target on NICE Ltd. NICE from $254 to $260. Citigroup analyst Tyler Radke maintained a Buy rating on the stock. NICE shares rose 0.1% to $201.65 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut CS Disco, Inc. LAW price target from $35 to $15. Needham analyst Scott Berg maintained a Buy rating on the stock. CS Disco shares rose 3.1% to $9.77 in pre-market trading.
- Chardan Capital cut Femasys Inc. FEMY price target from $15 to $12. Chardan Capital analyst Keay Nakae maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Femasys rose 6% to close at $1.24 on Thursday.
- Barclays cut HireRight Holdings Corporation HRT price target from $22 to $9. Barclays analyst Manav Patnaik downgraded the stock from Overweight to Equal-Weight. HireRight shares gained 7.5% to close at $8.16 on Thursday.
- Telsey Advisory Group boosted Dillard's, Inc. DDS price target from $350 to $380. Telsey Advisory Group analyst Dana Telsey maintained a Market Perform rating on the stock. Dillard's shares rose 2.4% to close at $320.69 on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.