- Beyond Meat Inc (NASDAQ: BYND) launched Beyond Chicken Nuggets and Beyond Popcorn Chicken, the newest addition to its chicken platform.
- The new plant-based chicken products will launch at more than 5,000 Kroger Co KR and Walmart Inc WMT stores nationwide.
- The items will also be available in select Albertsons Companies, Inc. ACI divisions and other retailers across the U.S.
- The two new products offer nutritional benefits like having 14g of plant-based protein derived from a blend of faba bean and pea, 50% less saturated fat, 0mg of cholesterol, and no added antibiotics, hormones or soy.
- The launch builds upon Beyond Meat’s recent debut of Beyond Steak.
- Price Action: BYND shares are trading lower by 5.25% at $13.18 on the last check Monday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.