- Barclays slashed the price target on Block, Inc. SQ from $130 to $100. Block shares rose 1% to $60.70 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg lowered The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. EL price target from $323 to $220. Estée Lauder shares fell 0.7% to $208.99 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo boosted NOV Inc. NOV price target from $16 to $25. NOV shares rose 7.2% to $24.90 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan cut the price target on Dominion Energy, Inc. D from $83 to $76. Dominion Energy shares fell 2% to $65.80 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target for Gritstone bio, Inc. GRTS from $12 to $7. Gritstone bio shares fell 14.6% to close at $2.64 on Friday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald boosted the price target on Canopy Growth Corporation CGC from $3.05 to $3.3. Canopy Growth shares rose 1.5% to $3.34 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies cut the price target for Fair Isaac Corporation FICO from $570 to $545. Fair Isaac shares fell 0.3% to close at $435.35 on Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.