U.S. stock futures traded mostly higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- ServiceNow, Inc. NOW climbed 12.4% to $412.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- Teladoc Health, Inc. TDOC shares gained 9.3% to $29.23 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- OneMain Holdings, Inc. OMF gained 7.5% to $35.00 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Aegon N.V.. AEG climbed 7.2% to $4.63 in pre-market trading. Aegon announced plans to combine its Dutch operations with a.s.r.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV BUD shares rose 6.8% to $50.45 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- 89bio, Inc. ETNB climbed 6.2% to $9.53 in pre-market trading.
- The Lion Electric Company LEV gained 6.2% to $2.90 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.