- Deutsche Bank raised the price target on Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. WBA from $38 to $41. Walgreens shares fell 0.5% to $34.51 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut the price target for Zions Bancorporation, National Association ZION from $71 to $68. Zions Bancorporation shares fell 3.6% to $48.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered the price target on Waste Connections, Inc. WCN from $155 to $149. Waste Connections shares rose 1% to close at $131.91 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley boosted the price target on Ross Stores, Inc. ROST from $118 to $119. Ross Stores shares rose 2.6% to $89.36 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush cut the price target for Western Digital Corporation WDC from $70 to $60. Western Digital shares rose 1.8% to $35.55 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.