- RBC Capital cut Tesla, Inc. TSLA price target from $340 to $325. RBC Capital analyst Joseph Spak maintained the stock with an Outperform rating. Tesla shares fell 5% to $210.96 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut the price target on NextEra Energy, Inc. NEE from $93 to $89. Keybanc analyst Sophie Karp maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. NextEra Energy shares fell 0.2% to $73.53 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lowered ONEOK, Inc. OKE price target from $70 to $65. Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. ONEOK shares fell 1% to close at $55.14 on Wednesday.
- Piper Sandler cut Coupa Software Incorporated COUP price target from $67 to $55. Piper Sandler analyst Brent Bracelin downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underweight. Coupa Software fell 3.2% to $50.69 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson raised WD-40 Company WDFC price target from $205 to $207. DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser maintained a Buy rating on the stock. WD-40 shares fell 2.3% to close at $171.61 on Wednesday.
- Truist Securities cut Wingstop Inc. WING price target from $145 to $125. Truist Securities analyst Jake Bartlett downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. Wingstop shares fell 1.3% to close at $123.07 on Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.