U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 250 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation SI shares tumbled 21% to $55.98 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- FLJ Group Limited FLJ dropped 20% to $1.57.
- Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. DFLI fell 20% to $7.66 after jumping 26% on Monday.
- D-Wave Quantum Inc. QBTS fell 12.5% to $5.41.
- ServisFirst Bancshares, Inc. SFBS dipped 12% to $76.47 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- Vigil Neuroscience, Inc. VIGL dropped 11.8% to $13.26.
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. PTCT fell 10.4% to $49.06.
- MoonLake Immunotherapeutics MLTX declined 9.4% to $8.56.
- Prelude Therapeutics Incorporated PRLD dropped 9.3% to $5.95. Prelude Therapeutics received FDA clearance of IND for PRT3789.
- Marten Transport, Ltd. MRTN dropped 7.8% to $18.43 after reporting downbeat Q3 earnings.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.