- Cenntro Electric Group Ltd's CENN All-Electric Class 4 Logistar 400 (LS400) model has completed its EPA tests, marking a significant milestone that moves the model closer to registration and customer sales in the U.S.
- The All-Electric Class 4 LS 400, one of Cenntro's main products, is purpose-built for urban and suburban use and can support many payloads and applications.
- Also Read: Cenntro Plans New All-Electric Commercial Van
- Cenntro designs and manufactures electric light and medium-duty commercial vehicles.
- As of December 31, 2021, Cenntro has sold or put into service more than 3,700 vehicles in over 25 countries.
- Price Action: CENN shares are trading lower by 7.01% at $0.9250 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.