- Saia Inc's SAIA Saia LTL Freight has opened a new terminal in Franklin Park, Illinois, enhancing its operations in the Chicago market.
- The terminal will be the carrier's fifth location in the Chicagoland area and the third facility in the state this year.
- "As the demand for shipping in Chicago, a major freight market for us, continues to grow, we'll be able to support it," stated Saia EVP and Chief Customer Officer Ray Ramu."
- The company mentioned that more terminals are slated to open across the Midwest through the year-end.
- Price Action: SAIA shares trading lower by 1.22% at $219.71 on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.