- Credit Suisse cut the price target on Salesforce, Inc. CRM from $315 to $250. Credit Suisse analyst Phil Winslow maintained the stock with an Outperform rating. Salesforce shares fell 6.4% to $168.50 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies boosted FLEX LNG Ltd. FLNG price target from $26 to $36. Jefferies analyst Omar Nokta maintained a Hold rating on the stock. FLEX LNG shares fell 1.6% to $35.20 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group raised Williams-Sonoma, Inc. WSM price target from $165 to $195. Telsey Advisory Group analyst Joseph Feldman maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Williams-Sonoma shares rose 2.2% to $166.00 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel raised Verve Therapeutics, Inc. VERV price target from $32 to $56. Stifel analyst Dae Gon Ha upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy. Verve Therapeutics shares rose 3.3% to $41.43 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush increased Brinker International, Inc. EAT price target from $26 to $29. Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan maintained a Neutral rating on the stock. Brinker fell 4.9% to close at $28.84 on Wednesday.
- Keybanc boosted Autodesk, Inc. ADSK price target from $250 to $264. Keybanc analyst Jason Celino maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Autodesk shares rose 8.7% to $233.01 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.