- Organogenesis Holdings Inc ORGO has received the FDA 510k Clearance for PuraPly MZ, a brand extension to the PuraPly product portfolio.
- Of the U.S.'s 40 to 50 million surgeries each year, up to 28% of surgical sites must be left open to heal.
- Related: Organogenesis' Q2 Operating Income Fell 50%, Lowers Annual Guidance.
- Organogenesis developed PuraPly MZ, a powder designed to support wound healing in deep, tunneling, and complex wounds to support clinicians and patients with these complex post-surgical wounds.
- PuraPly MZ consists of native structured collagen designed to allow for maximum coverage and maintenance of optimal contact with the contours of the wound surface to support healing.
- Price Action: ORGO shares are up 2.44% at $4.83 during the market session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.