- JP Morgan cut the price target on Ford Motor Company F from $21 to $19. However, JP Morgan analyst Ryan Brinkman maintained Ford with an Overweight. Ford shares fell 0.6% to $12.77 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan reduced General Motors Company GM price target from $64 to $61. However, JP Morgan analyst Ryan Brinkman maintained the stock with an Overweight rating. GM shares fell 1.6% to $33.96 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. cut the price target for Walmart Inc. WMT from $180 to $150. Walmart shares fell 9.3% to $119.80 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital cut the price target on F5, Inc. FFIV from $200 to $175. F5 shares rose 6.8% to $164.95 in pre-market trading.
- Needham cut price target for Universal Display Corporation OLED from $165 to $140. Universal Display shares fell 0.9% to close at $112.86 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs reduced the price target on AMC Networks Inc. AMCX from $39 to $34. AMC Networks shares fell 4% to $31.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.