- Ayala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AYLA rose 64.4% to $1.43 in pre-market trading. Ayala Pharmaceuticals filed request for withdrawal of registration statement on form S-1.
- McEwen Mining Inc. MUX rose 36.5% to $0.4450 in pre-market trading.
- Humanigen, Inc. HGEN rose 25% to $0.5163 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Monday.
- Code Chain New Continent Limited CCNC rose 13.9% to $0.3495 in pre-market trading after dropping over 19% on Monday.
- STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. SSKN rose 12.7% to $1.24 in pre-market trading after the company announced U.S. commercial launch of TheraClearX Acne Therapy System.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX rose 11.9% to $1.78 in pre-market trading. GeoVax Labs shares jumped 150% on Monday on news that WHO has declared Monkeypox a public health emergency over the weekend.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX rose 11.5% to $6.19 in pre-market trading after jumping 82% on Monday.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL rose 11% to $3.30 in pre-market trading following effect of 1:10 reverse stock split.
- TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc. TOMZ rose 10.4% to $0.85 in pre-market trading after gaining around 17% on Monday.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS rose 10% to $0.4290 in pre-market trading.
- BuzzFeed, Inc. BZFD rose 9.5% to $1.96 in pre-market trading. BuzzFeed is expected to release Q2 earnings on August 9, 2022.
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. SHLX rose 9.3% to $15.90 in pre-market trading. Shell USA, Inc. and Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. reached a definitive merger agreement.
- F5, Inc. FFIV rose 7.5% to $166.07 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat Q3 results.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA rose 4.4% to $105.40 in pre-market trading as the company said Tuesday it plans to apply for a primary listing in Hong Kong. The stock already has a secondary listing in Hong Kong, which is a special administrative region of China.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB shares fell 37.6% to $0.63 in pre-market trading. Revelation Biosciences shares jumped 55% on Monday after the company announced the data from its Phase 1b CLEAR clinical study of REVTx-99b met the primary endpoint.
- The Aaron's Company, Inc. AAN fell 24.8% to $11.65 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its sales guidance for the full year.
- Koss Corporation KOSS fell 15.2% to $9.50 in pre-market trading. Koss shares jumped 45% on Monday following a Bloomberg Law report titled "Apple, Koss Reach Deal in AirPods Patent Case on Eve of Trial."
- NewAge, Inc. NBEV shares fell 13.7% to $0.25 in pre-market trading. NewAge recently announced the departure of CFO Kevin Manion.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT fell 13.5% to $5.08 in pre-market trading. ToughBuilt Industries shares dipped 26% on Monday after the company announced a $20 million private placement priced at a premium to market under Nasdaq rules.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN shares fell 12.8% to $27.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Monday.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG fell 10.5% to $0.8949 in pre-market trading. Vinco Ventures postponed stockholder meeting from July 26, 2022 to August 23, 2022.
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited BEDU fell 10.1% to $0.80 in pre-market trading. Bright Scholar Education is expected to release its unaudited financial results for the third fiscal quarter of fiscal 2022 ended May 31, 2022, on August 4, 2022.
- Virax Biolabs Group Limited VRAX fell 9.5% to $15.20 in pre-market trading after jumping around 62% on Monday.
- Walmart Inc. WMT shares fell 9.3% to $119.69 in pre-market trading after the company cut guidance for the second quarter and full fiscal year. Walmart said it revised its outlook as a result of pricing actions aimed to improve inventory levels at Walmart and Sam's Club in the U.S. and mix of sales.
- Carter's, Inc. CRI fell 7.7% to $72.83 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.